Friday, July 10, 2009

Home From Camp

I got home about 10:30 this morning and it was a great week. Before I left this morning we had camp cleanup and I cleaned the woman's bathroom in the dining hall. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast since they were mopping up the floors and getting the camp ready for Camp Quality. Camp Quality is for children with cancer. It is free for the children and there are lots of councilors and a doctor on staff and a nurse on duty 24/7.

The pool was almost finished. It should be filled today. It was finished too late for our camp. It will be nice next year though.

I started my laundry after I got home then went to Independence to meet Bob, Leslie and Cyndi for lunch. We ate at the Railroad Inn, which is Italian food.

Tonight we will have a light supper. Missy, the cat was glad to see me. She was not happy that her bowl was nearly empty and Bob lets it get so low that she can see the bottom of the dish and she always thinks that it is empty if she can see the bottom of the dish.

Slinky was glad to see me too but he thought I would let him in the kitchen. Finally I did because he was so hot!

I took my camera but forgot to take any photos. Oh well....

No comments: