Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot, Hot Day

This was a scorcher. It was 102 today. I had Slinky in nearly all day. Even Missy stayed in the house. I read a lot and did some steaming of some clothing. I used the computer and posted here and there but didn't do a lot outside. It was a scorcher all right.

It finally cooled down a bit by 8:00 and Slinky went outside to lay on his chaise lounge. Missy is lying on the footrest of my recliner right now.

Bob went to bed about 9:00.

Tomorrow I will go to Independence and have my hair done and meet Juanita for breakfast. It's been a month since we've met for breakfast.

I hope it rains tomorrow night to cool it down.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

102 Oh dear...and you were steaming clothes? Well, I guess it's OK with air conditioning. Hope your weather breaks so you and Slinky can have some cool.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. We're supposed to get some rain tonight but it sure doesn't look like it.