Sunday, July 19, 2009

Usual Sunday

Today will be a usual Sunday. My routine did not change this morning. I fed the dog and the cat, fed the birds, watered and had coffee on the patio with Bob. We will leave for church about 9:00.

After church we plan to eat out with John and Leslie and they also have Sage. Jeromy, their son, picked her up for his once a month weekend visit and was on call. They called him in to work so they got Sage last night. She doesn't know when they'll make the change over to him.

This evening we will go to our usual "Living the Questions" group meeting. Bob is getting tired of these meetings but I enjoy them. He is not going to stay home as long as I want to attend however. I enjoy the fellowship. Sometimes the discussions are stimulating too.

3 comments:

Grammyof13 said...

Margie, please tell me what "living the question" is all about. We have small group discussions occasionally, and wonder if this is something we could pattern after.
Thanks and keep the postings goin'.

Judy said...

I guess I am a creature of habit because I love doing routine things. I like a calm, quiet Sunday that is restful and gets me ready for the week ahead.

Margie's Musings said...

Grammy, "Living the Questions" is a series of videos with discussion questions along with them. The Presbyterians get them part of the time and the Methodists also get them in their library. We started with a "Saving Jesus" video several years ago. A friend gave me that. The interviews featured are with various Bible scholars who explore theology questions.