Sunday, August 2, 2009

Usual Busy Sunday

Same old...same old. Feed the dog and cat and water the plants.

We went to church a little early this morning. I needed to run off the bulletins. Bob presided and I spoke. We had a small congregation today. Several were sick and some worked. The sermon was the one I posted.

I spent the afternoon doing my letters for those who did not make it.

This evening we have Living the Questions at the Wanser's home. It was supposed to be at Karan's but she was sick today.

It's not until 7:00 so I have some time.

We decided at church today to go ahead and have the apron on our church drive cemented so it would not constantly wash out when it rains.

When it is finished, I'll post a photo of it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I can see you are busy as ever. That apron would be washed out all the time here lately. All it has done is rain for weeks. We sure are having a wet summer!

Margie's Musings said...

We could use some rain, Judy. We had nearly an inch on Saturday but that was it.