Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy, Busy Thursday

Today Bob had another doctor's appointment. She thought the arm and hand looked a little better so she wants to see him again in two weeks. We went to the funeral of a friend this afternoon and when we got home it was swollen larger than ever. Maybe it was too much activity. He went on to his PINCH meeting tonight though so he doesn't let it stop him.

It was an Episcopal funeral and I was struck by how much like a Catholic service it was. We all took communion from a common cup so I hope no one was ill.

I finally got my minutes finished from the Montgomery County Community Clinic Board meeting Tuesday. The financial officer e-mailed me his notes and that was a tremendous help.

Tomorrow, thank goodness, we have nothing planned. That will be a good restful period. This has been such a busy week. And the weather is supposed to be in the 50's. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I hope his hand gets better soon.

Margie's Musings said...

So do I Betty but I am concerned.