Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Windy Tuesday

It's windy today and I hate to get out in the wind. I did go looking for the nurse practitioner who does lymph gland manipulation and finally after searching for half an hour, I found her. She is going to treat Bob's lymphedema starting next Thursday afternoon at 2:30. She is going back to school though in May and will be unavailable until January. But she will treat him twice a week until then anyhow. Maybe she can do some good. At least he will feel that he is doing something about it.

Now I will fix myself some lunch. I have only had a couple of cups of coffee and a piece of my coffeecake all day.

More later:

3 comments:

Balisha said...

I hope this helps Bob. Can you find someone else, when she leaves?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

There is no one else close by, Balisha. It would be a trip of several hours. And Medicare doesn't pay for the treatments either.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.