Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rainy Tuesday

It's raining today and I am really glad. It has cooled down considerably. I went out and drank a cup of coffee this morning, trimmed and watered some of my struggling plants, swept off the patio and fed the animals. Slinky did not get his walk....not in the rain. I plan to go see my sister today and stay an hour.

The dentist office just called and chnaged my dental appointment to next Thursday instead of this Thursday. Drat!

The rain let up long enough for me to go see my sister. It has been a lovely cool day. The rain really cooled everything down.

My poor sister is so confused. She still knows us all but her confusion is pitiful.

I went to Arby's with a coupon for a regular roast beef sandwich free with the purchase of a drink. My lunch came to $1.89. Those online coupons really come in handy and I like roast beef sandwiches much better than hamburgers.

Later....

No comments: