Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Again

I had a productive morning. I found a two hundred dollar error in my checkbook. That was a relief needless to say. Luckily, I also keep my checkbook on Quicken on my laptop and that's where I noticed the discrepancy.

I got a good night's sleep last night. That's always great. Scott called this morning and talked to me for about twenty minutes. Keith called last night and talked about twenty minutes too. My boys are really regular about staying in touch. Leslie calls a couple of times a week too. She is closer, of course, and I see her every Sunday and sometimes in between too.

I will go to work in about thirty minutes. Standing on my feet for four hours is taking it's toll. My left knee is really sore and sometimes my back as well. The mileage is beginning to show.

After work, I will go to Independence and take Juanita to lunch. She wants to tell me all about her 90th birthday party which was last Saturday while I was at the retreat...so I missed it.

More later...

Work was busy, busy, busy. After work, I went to Independence and took Juanita to lunch then we visited until 3:30. She had a lot to share. She's quite a 90 year old woman!

I then came home and read my mail and fed the animals. Tonight I will watch TV (if I can find anything decent to watch).

No comments: