Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday At Last

I am so glad I don't have to work tomorrow. I am ready for some time off. I have laundry to do and the house to clean. I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 7:00 AM but then I am free for the rest of the day to do my laundry and housework. It's way too wet to work in the yard. It has rained all week.

I came home at noon and fixed myself a grilled cheese sandwich. After work I went to Sonic and got a child's chicken strip dinner with a small coke. That filled me up.

Tonight I will probably watch a little TV. There's certainly not much on. I no longer enjoy This Old House since Bob is gone. We always enjoyed watching it together.

I have been wanting to finish my raking but certainly not now. It will take a week to dry out the ground. My peonies are growing though. They now have leaves and are about ten inches tall.

I received my pressure washer yesterday and will try to get it put together tomorrow while I'm off work. I want to clean off the patio when the weather dries out and also the front walk leading up to the house. If I can get them cleaned up, I will paint them with cement paint again. They are both peeling now.

No comments: