Friday, April 20, 2012

Busy, Busy Friday

This will be a really busy day and for some strange reason, I didn't sleep well last night. I finally just got up at 4:00 AM. There's no sense in just lying there when I can't sleep.

This morning at 6:30, I will pick up Bob A. He is going with me to my hair appointment and afterward we are going to have breakfast at Eggberts. I will bring him back home and go to meet Jennifer at the library at 9:00 so she can tell me what she wants me to display at the Home Show. Then I will go to Bartlesville to meet Myra for lunch. After that, I will come back home and wait for Leslie to pick me up at 3:30.

We will stay overnight at Springfield so we will be there for the first meeting at 8:30 in the morning.

We will be gone all day Saturday and get home late Saturday afternoon.

Sunday will be Church School and Church and dinner afterward. Then I should have a quiet afternoon and evening.

Bob A. and I decided to go back to Branson May 11th and 12th. We asked Phyllis F. if she wanted to go with us and she would love to go but has her grandson coming to visit her that weekend. So she took a rain check. I guess just the two of us will go.

May will be busy for me. The first weekend on Friday, I will help move books at the library. The third weekend Leslie, Karan and I are going to Sheri's Friday and Saturday in Independence, Missouri, for some special occasion.

The fourth weekend is Memorial Day weekend and Keith and Esther will be here.

No comments: