Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Very Busy Wednesday

This will be a very busy day. I think I will wait until the morning to bake my pies. There is no room in my frig until after lunch/dinner today. I will have the Waldorf salad to do tomorrow too before I go to Leslie's. I can do that while the pies are baking.

Bob and I will eat our leftover roast today at noon. I will save making the tetrazzini until late next week since we will have turkey tomorrow.

We watched the video Bucket List last night. It was entertaining although it had a sad ending. I will return it to the library on my way to work today.

More later...

I took the video back to the library before I went to work this afternoon. It was not due but it's better to get it returned since we watched it.

I got off work at 3:00 today and lost two hours of work. I can make it up on Monday morning. I don't want to lose the money. I will have already lost Thursday.

Tonight Bob will come over and watch PBS with me. Nature and Nova are on tonight.

Hillary brokered a peace deal today between Israel and Hamas. She is the most popular woman in the world. I don't think she will run for president though. She looks exhausted.

2 comments:

marlu said...

You are right, Margie. Hillary looks tired. Can you imagine the stress of the job and the constant flying into different time zones? I cannot!

Margie's Musings said...

Neither can I, Marlu! She's too old for that anymore. She needs to lose about 30 pounds and do something with her hair.