Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another Busy Tuesday

It will be another busy day. I will take the Coffeyville cakes to Independence at 9:00. Bob will go too. I have a hair appointment after we deliver the cakes and he has a haircut appointment then too. Then we will eat lunch at Big Cheese. After I get home, I need to clean my apartment. I have done another load of wash this morning.

Missy woke me up at 1:00 this morning. She wanted me to clean out her litter. What a cat! I like to never got back to sleep but when I did, I slept until nearly 6:00.

Tomorrow I will not make up my face. I will see Dr. Eslicker in Bartlesville at 11:40. he needs to see what I have left of the erysipelas and see whether I should continue taking the medication. I will probably eat lunch in Bartlesville. Bob just went to Bartlesville last Saturday so i don't know whether he will want to go or not.

Thursday we leave for Branson again. We are taking Bobby and Karan with us this time. And we will stay two nights this time. We are attempting to go to Silver Dollar City while it is NOT raining. It is supposed to rain there on Friday. We have made reservations at our motel and also reservations at two different shows. Missy will be unhappy to be left alone again and this time with no one to clean out her litter. That cat is so spoiled!

I notice it has been raining here. It rained last night at least. My patio is wet.

No comments: