Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Very Cold Tuesday Before Christmas

Today Bob and I both have hair appointments. He passed up the opportunity to get his regular haircut two weeks ago and now he feels he REALLY needs one. Afterward we will eat at Big Cheese. But first I will go by the Merle Norman studio and get my moisture emulsion. I am almost completely out now. I tried to get some last week but they had it on order.  They should have it now.

This afternoon I will make my pies for tomorrow for John and Leslie's Christmas dinner.  I will wait until tomorrow morning to make my Waldorf salad. I want it to be fresh since it's mostly fruit.

It never did snow much..if at all. I saw photos of Bartlesville yesterday on the 5:00 news and they got some. I almost broke down and went to Bartlesville yesterday just out of boredom. It's a good thing I didn't.

Later...


Well the Merle Norman store had not received my order so i won't go there again. I will take my business to Bartlesville next time.   They didn't bother to call me so I know how important my business is to them. I did go out to Wal Mart and look around and bought a moisturizer from them. I'll see how that works out. I usually have problems with my face breaking out when I try another product.

I am in the process of baking my pies now. The pecan pie is out of the oven and the pumpkin pie is in there now.  I will make the Waldorf salad in the morning.  I hope that pecan pie works out alright. I made it in a deep dish plate and it took longer to bake then usual.

On our way back from Independence this morning, the sun was shining on the ice on the trees and bushes and it was simply a winter wonderland!  It was lovely!

For all my online friends, "Merry Christmas and a delightful New Year!!"




No comments: