Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday and a Hair Day

I slept  poorly last night. I went to bed too early...8:00. I was very tired all day for some reason. I awoke after midnight and it was off and on until 3:00 when I just got up.

Missy may disturb my sleep. She lies pretty still though. She does sleep with her head on my legs.

I will pick up Bob at 8:20 and we will take the cakes to Independence. Then I will take him out to Betty's house for his visit. I will go on to the beauty shop and get my hair done.  After that, we will go eat at Great China. Then we will come back to Coffeyville and I will take him home.

I just learned this morning from the County Chronicle that Coffeyville is getting two new businesses to create jobs. One is Tyson Foods and the other is Ranew, a company that does industrial coatings and precision metal fabrications.  Ranew will hire 30 people at first. No telling how many Tyson will hire.

Missy has been peeing on the bathmat I keep under her litter box. For some reason she doesn't get completely into the litter box before she pees. Luckily, I have two old bathmats which I put under the box. I am doing a load of laundry now that includes towels and that bathmat.  I have to cut her some slack. She is very old.

After that I may just rest.

More later...

We took the cakes to Independence and I took Bob to Betty's for his visit.  I got my hair done. then I picked up Bob and we went to Wal Mart for him to do some shopping. After that we went to Great China and had lunch. When I took him home and wrote the check for my rent and took it by the bank to pay it. Bob came over and I wrote his rent checks and he left to pay his cell phone bill.

After he went home, I laid down with Missy and had a short nap.  After I collected my mail, I baked some cookies.

President Trump praised the job FEMA has done there.  He said nothing about all the work the people there did. There are still areas that have not had any assistance yet.

Bob is here paying some bills online so I'll get back to this later...

Bob stayed until 6:30 and after he left, I took my bath and put my pjs on to lay on the sofa with Missy and  watch TV.  I watched PBS's "Finding Your Roots".

I stayed up until 9:00 in hopes of sleeping better.


clairz said...

Given the state of our country, it's no wonder we have trouble sleeping. I just keep going for my early morning walks to remind myself of the beauty that surrounds us.

Margie's Musings said...

You're right, Clair!