Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday and My Sermon

I awoke about 1:00 this morning and went to the bathroom and took my meds. Then I could not get back to sleep. Finally I got up and took Zzzquil again. I finally got back to sleep and slept until 5:00 AM. When I got up and dressed and got ready for my day, I fed Missy and myself and then sat down here to do my blog. I have the coffeecake to bake this morning so I will get that in the oven before I finish this part of the blog. So..... more  later.

O.K. Now I have the coffeecake in the oven. I will see what I can get done on this blog.

Bob just texted me to ask if I had slept alright.  I told him about the problem with last night's sleep and the Zzzquil.

He said I needed my sleep. That's true. I have the sermon this morning and am also presiding and am the greeter. I have the adult church school class too.

My daughter and her husband will not be at church this morning. They are delivering Corgi puppies this weekend and the next one too. This weekend they go to Iola, Kansas, to deliver four. Next weekend they will be gone too to Rapid City, South Dakota, to deliver more.

Carmen has gone to work at the new Mexican restaurant here. I don't know whether she and Rick will be at church or not.  It may be a small congregation since without my daughter and her husband, the little girls, my two little great granddaughters will not be there either.

I am driving this morning and at 8:00 I will call Phyllis to tell her I will be driving.  We will probably go to "Just Us" for lunch after church.

More even later...

My younger son and his wife are so happy. He posted his happiness on facebook with this phoyo.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

He has been married to Ginger for two years...three this next May. I am so glad he found this wonderful woman.

I spent the afternoon trying to get the church newsletter done. I finally just used my old 2006 Dell and printed off the two that had no e mail and sent the others with Outlook Express from that computer.  It was supposed to be disabled because it was so old but they had not disabled it yet so I used it while I could.

Bob came over to read the paper and after he left I got back to this blog.

After awhile I will take my bath and get ready for bed but right now it is only 5:30 and it's too early to do that.

So..more later...

I took my bath  at 7:00 and laid with Missy on the sofa and watched TV until 9:00 when we both went to bed.

No comments: