Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Monday and Another Huge Day

This was another huge day. We went to our legislative service after spending the morning at the Temple in our Elder's caucus. We discussed a number of issues.

In the legislative session, we mostly just took care of housekeeping issues. The real work should be from now on. This is our Peace Temple. Leslie and I are elders and the elders hold there caucus meetings there.

 Image may contain: sky, night and outdoor


In the evening, before the church service, Leslie went down to the laundry area to try to get a better signal for the Wifi. She was very disappointed that she was not able to download her updates on her tablet. While she was gone, I watched a rabbit eating grass in our yard. I sat very still so I wouldn't scare him away. Leslie got back just in time to take his picture.

The church service was special with the youth playing some wonderful music and a great sermon by another young woman. It all happened while five artists painted some beautiful pictures. All in all, it was very different and beautiful. Awesome!

We did make an appointment for my hair. I imagine, as short as it is, I could just wash it in the shower and use Leslie's dryer to dry it. I am considering cancelling the hair appointment.

We watched some TV in the evening after church, took our showers and tried to figure out what is wrong with our feet. Leslie's heel is swollen and very painful and my ankles both swelled up terribly. I imagine mine is from too much sitting.

We went to bed at 10:00PM, both very tired.

No comments: