Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday and a Full Day

I woke up early again this morning about 5:00AM and got around for my day.

My TV was turning off and then back on. It did that six times and finally I called Cox. They said they had not had any problem so it must be my Tivo. I told the woman I would call back after I got back home. I had a full day planned. 

Then I drove over to Coffeyville and picked up Bob at 7:00AM and we went to breakfast and afterward I took him home and then went to get gas at the Woodshed.

Then when I finished I went to my hair appointment and after that I went to the library.

Later I went out to Asbury Village for bunco. Then I came back home and went to the post office to mail off the last few of the folders for my classmates. I have had three come back.

The TV is working fine this evening. I called Cox back and told them it was working fine now. If it begins doing that again in the morning, I will call a tech out to check out the Tivo. It may be a battery going out in the remote.  Or it could be a glitch in the Tivo. They have a Tivo tech so they should be able to fix it if that happens again.

Nancy dropped in to visit a bit before her "Life of Christ' video begins at that church she attends. I talked to Sandy and it will begin at 6:30PM. I asked Sandy to call Nancy to tell her.

More later...

I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" and then took my bath and re-bandaged my right toe.. It's 8:17PM now and I will go on to bed at 9:00PM.


No comments: