Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday and A Hair Day

This morning I will get my hair done. First I will pick up Bob for breakfast. at 7:00AM.  I slept well last night but got up a little earlier than usual. I will eat a small bit of oatmeal because it keeps my plumbing going.  I will also have my coffee and Chai even though I will pick up Bob at 7:00AM.

The cats have come for their breakfast too even though it is 21 degrees out there..

There are no games today so after breakfast with Bob and gas out at Woodshed and my hair appointment, I will   drop by Marilyn's with cookies and have coffee then come on back home. I don't think I even need any groceries today. I have my beans for lunch. I will bake my cornbread to have with it tomorrow.

More later....

I got home this afternoon and read my mail...such as it was.mostly advertising and three newspapers

Leslie was telling me we were having prime rib for Thanksgiving. I told her I was bringing her dad's fruit salad and two pies...a pumpkin and a pecan pie.  I am ordering them from the man at Tyro who gets an Amish woman to bake them for him. I will pick them up the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving.

I went right over to Tyro and special ordered them.

I talked to Nancy and told her about it. She wants to do the same thing only she just wants one pie. Her son David and his wife are coming for Thanksgiving. They live on the east coast.

More later....

I watched some Amazon Prime before I took my bath then I watched the weather channel until bedtime. I had had my bath and about 8:30PM I went on to bed. I was exhausted!

No comments: