Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday and a Hair Appointment

I slept well last night notwithstanding the concern about the attempted break in next door over the weekend. I am a little concerned because of the death of that woman about a block away a couple of weeks ago. They considered it unusual and suspected foul play but later labeled it a suicide. I was skeptical about a suicide then. No one who knew her thought that could be a suicide.

I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my oatmeal and fed the four cats that were waiting patiently for their breakfast this morning.  I had to put out another bowl to get them all four fed and keep them from quarreling among themselves..

It's supposed to be foggy again this morning. I have an 8:30AM hair appointment this morning and I need to leave plenty of time to get there because of the fog. It's 7:30AM now so I will leave before 8:00AM because of the fog.  It's getting light now so I think I will go ahead and start for Coffeyville. I need to be back by 11:30AM to meet Gay and Adele for lunch at Eggberts.

I went over to Nancy's and took her a piece of my leftover coffeecake. I stayed and visited with her awhile until Adele called to tell me they were 10 minutes away from the restaurant. Then I went up to Eggberts to meet her and Gay for lunch.

More later...when I get home I want to bake my blueberry bread.

I dropped by the library and dropped off the book I had finished and left the empty ink cartridges for them. I also went by the post office there and mailed off Sage's Christmas gift. It will be late but it arrived late here so that can't be helped.

I met Gay and Adele for lunch and we had a good lunch there at Eggberts. We also had a good visit. They went on a little early to the doctor's office because I knew they would have to fill out some paperwork before he would see her/them.

When I got home I put together my blueberry bread and got it in the oven. It is cooling now. I will take it out of the pan when that is finished and slice it.

More later....

I got that blueberry loaf done this afternoon and sliced it and tried it. It was pretty good!

And since I wasn't going to have anyone here tomorrow night, I spent the entire afternoon putting away all my Christmas decorations. They had been up for weeks anyhow. I put them in the attic and climbing up and down that ladder was exhausting. I'll bet I will sleep like a  log tonight.  It's after 5:00PM, I think I will go watch the news. Perhaps more later.

I stayed up until 10:00PM because I wanted to watch "Bull" and that starts at 9:00PM. I took my bath about 7:00PM and put my pjs on to watch the TV.

No comments: