Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday and Laundry

I woke up about 4:00AM but stayed in bed until almost 5:00AM.  Then when I got up and dressed and got myself ready for the day, I stripped my bed and did the laundry and had my oatmeal and coffee.. When the laundry was dry, I remade the bed.

I don't have anything planned for the day. I opened the front door and there were four very hungry cats and kittens waiting for their breakfast.  I put out four bowls of cat food and they dug in. :)

More later....perhaps.

I have been watching the CBS news and playing solitaire. It's too cold to go anywhere today.  But it's only 9:00AM right now.

I have been cleaning out my desk and trying to get it organized all morning. At 12:30PM, Nancy came over and wanted to take me to lunch. We went to Eggberts and had a chicken dinner...very good. When we came out, it had begun to snow lightly . It still is. She brought me home and and intended to stay in the rest of the day.

Then Scott texted me to asked if they could have my Wahoo board and marbles. I told him I no longer use it and would send it to them.  So I found a box to put it in, wrapped it in brown paper and took it to the post office and sent it off. They should have it by the 19th. I sent it priority mail.

I got a nice Christmas card from an old boyfriend today. He says will visit in the spring. In fact, I was going steady with him when I met and married my Bob in 1954. He later married too but he has lost his wife. He lives in Colorado. He would be 84 too.

I should get back to that mess in the den....More later...

I got the mess in the den cleaned up and got the gift wrapped for the woman with two children that we have adopted for Christmas.

I saw three cats and kittens waiting for food a little while ago so I fed them. Tomorrow I probably will have to buy more cat food.

I started a new book that I bought off Amazon. It is called "Being Christian In the Twenty-First Century". It 's pretty interesting so far. We may want to study it in Church School when we finish the book we are studying right now.

It's 6:30PM now and I will take my bath and dress and bandage my toe. Then come watch more TV.

More later....

I watched "Bull" at 9:00PM and at 10:00PM, I went on to bed.




2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm glad the cats adopted you.

Margie's Musings said...

Evidentially they did.