Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday and a Poor Night's Sleep

It's been awhile since I had such a poor night's sleep. I had a couple of things on my mind I just couldn't get rid of...try as I could.

I kept waking up and having to go to the bathroom too. That was a problem. I got up about 5:00AM and noticed I had cats wanting their breakfast but I had mine first. After I got mine fixed and began eating, I took theirs out to them. This morning there were three. Both yellow cats, Tom and the smaller yellow cat and the mama cat were there. They all ate their fill and then I brought the dishes back in.

I have been watching the weather channel and just now turned over to CBS for the Tulsa news and weather. After 8:00AM I will go out to Dollar General and get a few things I need.

More later...

I did go get some groceries at Dollar General. At 11:00AM, I had the rest of my sweet and sour chicken  and later I went over to see how Nancy was getting along. I stayed awhile but Dale came and later even Jess came too. Dale showed Nancy the changes he had made in her  TV. He cancelled most of the unused channels and just got the ones she actually watches.

I left and went out to Sonic and bought a small blast. Then I came home and read all afternoon. Later I printed off Nancy's schedule and put it in a folder and took it over to her. Her girl caregiver was there and I didn't stay long. The woman comes every morning and every evening to make sure she takes her meds.

Then I came home and watched the news and later an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" before I take my bath and get ready for bed. It's 7:00PM now  so I will get back to this later,

I stayed up until about 8:30 and just couldn't stay awake  any longer. I slept so poorly last night. I recorded "Bull" and will watch it in the morning.

4 comments:

Annsterw said...

Lovely start to the day! You muse live very close to a Dollar General as you shop there a lot. Have a great day!

Margie's Musings said...

It's the only grocery store we have in Caney at this point. They intend to have a community owned grocery in time but it's taking them forever to even start. It's a tiny town and I guess that's the way it is in a small town.

marlu said...

I enjoy your goings and comings! I wish I knew how to slim down the number of channels we receive. To get the ones we want, they are in a larger "bundle" and so we can't just choose the ones we want. It is a great hobby for Lee to search what is showing now, so we will keep them!

Margie's Musings said...

Ours are in a bundle too but the Starter Package as all the networks and that is enough for me. ESPN is too expensive for me so if the games are not on a network like Fox or CBS I just have to stream it on my computer. I want to watch the Superbowl so I hope it will be on a regular network.