Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday and Delivering Cakes

 I will leave for Coffeyville to pick up the other three cakes at 8:00AM. I told Bob I would be there at 8:30AM so that should work. It is 46 degrees today so I wore long jeans and a long sleeved shirt.I will stop at the Independence Wal Mart and buy three things I need...including kitten food..Those cats seem to prefer kitten food and our Dollar General doesn't carry the kitten food.

I think Bob intended to take the cakes up himself but I had frozen mine here at home so I will need to do it again. He has Phyllis' and Karan's as well as his own.

I slept well after I finally got to sleep. I did wake up once to go to the bathroom but that's normal at my age. I got up at 5:00AM and have had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai already.  I should see if any of the cats/kittens are out front waiting for their breakfasts. There are usually between three and five each morning.

More later...

I got away to go to Bob's and pick up the cakes at 8:00AM. He had them in his truck. I put them in my trunk and went on up Cline Road to the 3900 road to Independence and when I arrived I honked to let Barbara know I was there and she came and helped me unload them. Then I went out to their Wal Mart and bought the few things I needed and then came on back home. It is 10:00AM now so I got quite a bit done before lunch time.

I will be back to Coffeyville in the morning  for breakfast with Bob and then will go to my hair appointment at 9:00AM or so and after that I will go get gas at Woodshed in South Coffeyville. I will have some time to kill after that. My eye appointment is not until 1:00PM. So I will have lunch somewhere in Coffeyville.

I don't have anything in particular planned for today. Everything is pretty much done. I did the laundry yesterday morning.  The leaves from the tree across the street are back in my yard. I won't clean them up again right away.

More even later...

I went downtown to see what the new store is that went in there in the old Baker Drug location. I went by Nancy's to see if she wanted to go but she was taking a nap after her lunch and I could tell she wanted to get back to the nap instead. She wasn't dressed so I could understand that.

I came back home and swept out the garage. It was pretty dirty. I may go by the library and check out a book. I may go rake some more if I get really bored. There are plenty of leaves back in the front yard. I will see how much energy I can work up. I had one of my Smart Meals from Wal Mart for lunch and watched an episode of Dateline as I ate it. All I got in mail was just junk. I threw it all in the trash. 

It is warming up out there. It is up to 75 Degrees.

More later....

I did some more raking and vacuuming on the front yard. It isn't perfect but it's better. It's impossible to keep it neat as long as the wind is blowing and the guy across the street has that tree that sheds all it's leaves in my direction. I will just have to put up with it.

I checked the statistics at the heath department again and the numbers just keep going up.

 

The worst I guess is the 20 to 29 year olds with 83 cases.  426 cases county wide and 99 active. 6 deaths. 

There were 385 cases on the 21st. 5 deaths at that time and 73 cases active.

It's 6:30PM now and I have just had my bath. At 9:00PM, I will go to bed but first I will read awhile.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.