Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday and Rain

 I slept well last and night and didn't wake up once. That's a first for a long time. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. I don't have a plan for today. Everything is done. 

I was in the den on the computers there and I heard a cat meowing loudly outside in the  back yard. That was a first. I went in the living room and opened the door to three cats...very hungry....two yellow cats and Inky. It was raining lightly...very lightly.   So I filled their dishes and took them out through it. I set the bowls just under the overhang of my small porch area and they immediately dug in. Now three are out there eating. but no Scruffie. I haven't seen her for awhile. Inky and his sibling are the only ones out there now. I hope Scruffie is alright. I think it's been a week since I have seen her. And longer then that since I have seen her little yellow kitten. 

I watched the news for awhile and then it came time for "Lucky Dog". So I watched that. They have changed the host for the show and I  miss the old host of the show but it is still entertaining.

I read most of the day then went out to Sonic mid afternoon and bought  a junior hamburger, tater tots and a medium coke. That just appealed to me for a change. 

Then I went back to my book until the CBS weekend news came on.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read until 9:00PM when I went on to bed.


2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I wonder if Scruffie might have another source of food.

Margie's Musings said...

I wish I knew,..and the small yellow kitten too.