Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday and Online Church Again.

 I slept very well last night. It seems I sleep much better when I go to bed later. I am dressed and ready for the day. I have had my coffee and breakfast bar and am working on my oatmeal now. When I finish that, I will go turn on the TV and watch the "'weather on the 8's" and then check out the cats.

It seems my mornings are mostly alike during this pandemic. ...boring.

I enjoyed my visit with Leslie last night, She seldom calls. If anything...she texts me. She is so busy. The boys usually call every week or ten days and catch me up on their activities and check me out. 

I will take my chai into the living room and check out the weather and the cats now. I will get back to this later.  

Scruffie was the only cat out there when I opened the door. I set out all four bowls though, figuring the others would see her or the open garage door and come eat while they can. I am positive Scruffie is pregnant again.   She looks like she could deliver any day. I see Blondie is out there in front of my front door now. I don't know why that cat doesn't go eat while the food is out there. I see Blondie is gone now to go eat.

More later...I am still waiting to see the  "weather on the 8's".  

I watched "the weather on the 8's" and then turned on channel 6. Later I called Nancy to see if she wanted to go for another drive but she was not interested and wasn't dressed. I read some and then decided to drive back down to Bartlesville myself and look around for something to do. I texted Leslie but she was busy cleaning out her flower beds. I went into the TJ Maxx store and walked through it but didn't find a thing I was interested in buying. Then I drove into one of the newer additions there and looked around too. Then I just came back home to Caney.

I started another book on my Kindle but so far it isn't too interesting. That's why I came in the den to work some more on my blog. It's 3:50PM now and the day being is very slow.

More later. 

I read until 6:00PM and then logged onto Zoom for the Mission Center service. I wasn't all that impressed but I stayed with it. Everything was fine except the sermon.

Leslie called and invited me to go next Saturday to meet the two folks that bought the last two puppies. They are from Springfield and will meet us there. I was happy to be asked and will go with her.

I watched the recorded 60Minutes program after that.

Then I took my bath at 7:00PM went on to bed at 9:00PM. 

No comments: