Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I went to bed pretty early last night so I was up early this morning. I got my sleep out. I was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and am eating my breakfast now.

I will clean the apartment this morning while the commercials are on TV. At 1:00PM I plan to take Nancy to the beauty shop...if she remembers to get dressed. We also plan to go to lunch...if she remembers. Her memory is worse then mine.

I will turn on "the weather on the 8's" in a little while and see if anything has changed. The last time I saw the weather last night it looks like three days of rain next week. We can use it if it develops. 

It looks like rain most of next week..maybe all of it.  Besides cleaning the apartment today, I would like to rake and bag the leaves in the front yard. Maybe I will just mow it. That would be easier. I'll make up my  mind later this morning. After I clean the apartment I may not have enough energy. We will see.

Both Scruff and Blondie came for breakfast this morning. I fed them and they got full and left so I took the cat food into the garage.

Now I am watching the weather. I should start my mopping while the commercials are on. 

It's a little after 8:12AM and I have finished the cleaning ...except for the dusting, I will do that tomorrow. I want to rest up to mow the front yard later..after I rest a bit and drink some water.

My little mums are beginning to open!

 May be an image of flower and outdoors 

Aren't they pretty? Leslie gave them to me.

I went over to Nancy's about 9:30AM and visited with her for awhile. I was going to take her to her hair appointment  but Dale and Gina had cancelled it when she was going to be put in Assisted Living in Bartlesville but she refused to go and they are very angry with her for refusing. We left about 10:30 AM and went down to Bartlesville and drove around. It was a beautiful day and we stopped on our way back from Bartlesville at the Copan Truck Stop and had lunch. She bought lunch for us. We had a nice visit and I took her home around 1:00PM because I wanted to mow my front yard while it was nice. We had a very nice visit.

I will go mow and then read awhile on my latest book.  

I mowed the front yard and got most of the leaves bagged up. I am going to have to get some more black bags before I do more. I also need long envelopes and wet swifters. I used the last of those today..both black bags and wet swifters.

I went to Dollar General and bought trash bags, black leaf bags and long envelopes. I used the last black yard bag today. 

I got the front yard mowed this afternoon and it doesn't look too bad. It got a lot of the leaves picked up too. It's awfully bleached out.


May be an image of outdoors 

I will read now! I am tired and thirsty.

Suzanne called me this evening to tell me they had sold the duplex. They sold it to that couple from Owasso who looked at it a couple of weeks ago and who saw it again this week. They bought it and are getting it financed. She works at South Coffeyville and he works in Coffeyville so they will be close by their jobs.

So, more even later... It is 6:44PM now. I want to stay up until 9:00PM to see the first new episode of "Bull" at 9:00PM if I can. I will record it just in case I am too tired to make it.

I will take my bath and put my PJs on soon. I may just have to go to bed earlier and watch the recording tomorrow..

 

4 comments:

Suemn said...

You are a good friend to Nancy!

Margie's Musings said...

I try hard. She has had such a trial! Her family is impossible.

Galla Creek said...

The mum is beautiful. Glad you are a friend to Nancy.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. She needs a friend. Her cousin and his wife have washed their hands of her since she wouldn't do what they wanted and go into assisted living.