Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday and Another Puzzle

I slept fairly well last night. I had gone to bed early and so I was up even earlier. I am up and having my breakfast and coffee now.  I will probably just work on my latest puzzle today. I forgot to plug in my Kindle last night so it may not last long enough to read today. I did recharge my Runmifit last night. It is fully charged again today. 

My landlord, Stephen, will be coming this afternoon around 2:00PM to try to fix my faucet to the tub. I turned it on to wash my bubble bath down the drain a couple of evenings ago and the center of the handle fell out. I tried to get it back together but was unsuccessful.  I told him about it and told him I could live with the handle the way it was to save him the expense of a plumber but he wants to try to get it together himself first.  He changed out a couple of burned out light bulbs a couple of weeks ago. I hesitate to climb on my step stool for fear I may fall. I'm not all that steady on my feet anymore...unfortunately.

Other then that, I don't have a plan for today. It's only 5:27AM now. It's too early for the cats to be out there waiting for their food. I see it's 37 degrees this morning...a lot warmer than it has been all week.

I will go check "the weather on the 8's" anyhow and see what the forecast is for next week.

So more later...

It's not quite 6:00AM yet and both cats were out there waiting for their breakfast. They must have really been hungry to come so early. 

I fed them and when they were finished and left, I brought in the food.

We are forecast for rain later today and also next Friday.

I hate that. But it's better then snow and ice, I guess. It has gotten colder. It's down to 36 degrees.

I read for quite awhile and then I worked on the puzzle until I got it finished.

Just took me all morning. But here it is:

May be art of indoor

Stephen came about 1:30PM and he also brought me a huge bag of caramel corn. It is delicious!! It only took him about 15 to 20 minutes to fix that faucet.

I ate a third of the bag and took the rest of it out to Leslie and John. 

Kiki is going to have her puppies any time now. They will be registered Corgis. I can hardly wait to see them. Octavia has two cowboy corgis and they are cute as bugs ears.

When I got back from the kids' house, both cats were there for their supper so I fed them both until they were full and left then I brought the food that was left into the garage.

It's 5:35PM now and I will go watch the news. 

Back later....

I watched the news until it went off and then read for awhile. I took the puzzle down after I posted it here and then at 7:00PM, I took my bath. 

I will read until my bedtime. I plan to go to bed between 9:00PM and 10:00PM depending on how the evening goes.



  

No comments: