Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday And a Trip to Springfleld

I was up and dressed at my usual 5:00AM. I slept well and I have made my bed and am in the process of finishing packing for our trip to Springfield this morning. Leslie will be by to pick me up around 9:30 to10:00AM this morning. I had read all evening and finished the book Karan loaned me.

I have packed for an overnight stay in a Springfield motel with Leslie. They will be voting on folks to be delegates to the church's world conference in April. I am hoping to be elected a delegate even though I will be 87 years old at that time. I have been a delegate for every conference in I don't know how many years. We only have a World Conference every three years because delegates come from all over the world and the church pays for the expenses of those who come from third world countries.

I have had my breakfast now and will go turn on the TV and check out "the weather on the 8's" and the cats when they finally come for their breakfasts.

The only cat that came for his breakfast was Blondie. I never saw anything of Scruff. When Blondie ate his fill and left, I took the cat food in and covered it.

I took my walk at 7:05AM  and got back home at 7:30AM.

More later... 

I finally caught the weather forecast for the next week. Today is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 84 degrees and partly sunny, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 86  degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is forecast to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny...again no rain in the week.... just a little cooler weather.

More even later... 

Leslie picked me up about 9:30AM and she drove us to Springfield for today and tomorrow. After the business meeting and dinner tomorrow, we will come back home late Saturday afternoon.

So this will be all of my post until  Sunday morning.

More Sunday morning.

 




1 comment:

Kay said...

Have a great time, Margie. We have a Springfield in Illinois too. I looked it up. There must be a Springfield in almost every US state.