Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

Again I slept soundly and never woke up at all until 5:00AM. I took my meds this morning when I finally got up. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast in here in the den.  I bought breakfast bars and oatmeal yesterday after my social security came in along with the ingredients I needed for next Sunday's Waldorf salad for the Christmas dinner at church.  

More later after I check on the weather forecast and the cats. 

Scruff was the only cat out there. But I fed her anyhow. She seems to be looking for Blondie to come. I don't know where he is this morning but she's still eating. I hope he is alright. She is still waiting out there. It is strange he is not out there. But she is still waiting for him to come.

Anyhow here is the weather forecast for this week. 

Today will be 42 degrees and partly cloudy,  Friday is to be 39 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday will be 42 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday will be 47 degrees and AM showers and snow showers, Tuesday is to be 36 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday will be 33 degrees and mostly cloudy.

That's the next week. We will be watching to see if we get rain and the first snow here on Monday.  

Scruff has given up on Blondie. She has left now. I will wait a little while to see if Blondie will finally come to eat. It's strange he never came when Scruff did come by herself.

At 7:50AM Blondie finally showed up for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he dug in!

It's late for him. He must have been in the house when his owners live. He seems quite hungry though. Of course, he's a big boy!

I don't think I will take my walk this morning. It's 29 degrees out there and that's pretty cold. I will wait and see if it warms up any.

He finally left and after awhile,  I brought the food back in the garage and covered it.

If I am going to clean this morning, I had better get to it and start mopping .

More even later... 

I got the mopping  finished was just beginning my vacuuming when Leslie called to say she had an appointment with the dog groomer in Bartlesville to have Mini groomed this morning. She wondered if I would like to go with her. She is going to do Christmas shopping. while at that shopping center.  I was finished mopping and was starting my vacuuming but figured I could finish my cleaning tomorrow because I would rather go with Leslie. She will leave her house at 9:00AM and be here in 15 minutes I figure. I finished my vacuuming and will dust tomorrow. It's 9:02AM now.

I'd better get my coat on.... 

She came at about 9:30AM and we went to Bartlesville to have Mini groomed. After we left her to be groomed, we walked around the shopping center and browsed in the stores. Then we went to The Panda Chinese Restaurant for lunch. She bought my lunch and also some other things at one of the stores for one of the girls, her grandchild. She also bought Christmas wrapping paper and bows.We picked up Mini and she was very clean and smelled nice and looked nice! I got back home about 12:15PM. I had enjoyed the morning.

I read awhile and then watched the news I had recorded. I went up to Mr. G's and had a small butter pecan flurry. At 6:15PM I took my bath. I read until the Kindle needed charging. I had had my phone on the charger and it was mostly charged so I changed it to the Kindle.

Now it's 8:01PM and I will find something to read until 9:00PM. It's really too early to go to bed.

No comments: