Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept pretty well last night except for the sinus drainage. I finally got up and took an allergy pill. That dried things up and I was able to get back to sleep until 5:00AM..my usual time to get up. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. Thursday is my usual day to clean the apartment but we were gone to Tulsa for my hearing test yesterday and so I had to put it off until today. It seems I will be getting my new hearing aids in a couple of weeks. We will have to make another trip to Tulsa to have them adjusted to my hearing loss. They will be Starkey hearing aids.

I will fix my breakfast in a little bit and eat it here in the den. After 6:00AM, I will check on the cats and "the weather on the 8's". 

I am also doing my laundry this morning.

I caught the weather forecast after I ate breakfast. Today is to be 43 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 56 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun. Sunday is to be 60 degrees and mostly sunny. Monday is to be 63 degrees and cloudy and windy, Tuesday is to be 51 degrees and showers, Wednesday is to be 52 degrees and rain, Thursday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks lie we can still expect some rain this next week.

I got my laundry washed, dried, folded and put away. I will wait awhile to start my mopping and vacuuming.  It's only 6:57AM.

Blondie came for his breakfast, and he ate and left. I left the cat food out there for awhile wondering if Scruff would come eat but she didn't ...so I finally put it away in the garage and covered it.

I went to Dollar General and bought a few things I can't get at the Caney Market. The Market is not open until later now that they have the new manager. On my way home, Toni told me she could do my hair at 11:00AM  So I will go over to Coffeyville to get that done . It looks terrible now. It's been over a week since it was done. I am so glad she thought of me.

I saw that pretty white cat again this morning. I don't know where it belongs. Before yesterday, I had never seen it before. It is very pretty but it must be someone's pet.

I will clean the apartment after I get home. 

I got my hair done and bought a couple of things at Wal Mart that I needed. Our market wasn't open when I was ready to leave so I bought my Coffeemate and coffeecake mix at Walmart in Coffeyville. I stopped at Sonic on the way home and bought a small cherry limeade slush.

Then when I got home I decided to go on down to Copan Restaurant and have a small chef salad. It hit the spot!

I got the mopping finished and also the vacuuming. It's 3:30PM now.

The vacuum is charging now. All I have to do now is dust. I may start that this afternoon and finish it in the morning. I am pretty tired now.

The sun is shining brightly now. I see it's 40 degrees out there.

More Even Later. 

I will start the dusting in the bedroom and living room. 

I got the apartment dusted and am now finished and ready to take my bath  and read some more.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual. It's only 6:08PM now.

 

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Not sure what type of hearing aids you're getting, but if they are the "behind the ear" type, the ear canal mold usually costs about $150 each out-of-pocket. Hopefully they've explained any out-of-pocket costs to you. Linda in Kansas