Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept well last night and was up a little early to check out my social security deposit. It was there and just in time. I was nearly completely broke. My water bill with trash collection cost is due tomorrow. I will take that check to City Hall this morning when I leave for Coffeyville for my hair appointment. I have to pay all my utilities here. In Coffeyville, at the fourplex, I only had to pay the electric bill. And my rent was $50.00 cheaper there too.

When I opened the front door a little bit ago, both cats were out there to eat their breakfasts. I took it out to them and they ate a lot. They must have been very hungry. Both are gone now and soon I will take the cat food back in the garage and cover it.

I caught the weather forecast too and I will post the week's forecast as soon as I get my Chai Latte.

Today is to be 45 degrees and rain, tomorrow is to be 51 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 43 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 50 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 52 degrees and few showers, Tuesday will be 52 degrees and showers. It looks like we may get some much needed rain this next week.

More later... I did take the cat food in the garage and cover it.

Then I discovered I was offline again.This happened yesterday and I had no internet for half a day.For what I have to pay for a very basic TV and internet  I should be able to depend on them. I have had problems with my TV tearing from time to time and  was without the internet for a week last November. Then yesterday I was without it half a day again. The only good thing about my Cox is Cox Complete Care. That I seem to be able to depend on. The only other thing I can depend on with it is they will constantly try to raise my rate.  I have the very basic TV. It shouldn't have to cost me an arm and a leg!

I have been watching the CBS news. It's almost 8:00AM now and I am going to leave for  my hair appointment in Coffeyville. I want to go to the bank first and also get something to drink at Sonic. I was going to get gas afterward but it was misting and I did not want my hair to get messed up. So I will do that another time. I still have half a tank of gas. I did stop at Country Mart and buy my coffeecake mix.  I will make it up again next Sunday. I took my umbrella in with me...just in case!

And I did that...Toni came to the shop soon after I got there and took me on in. She wants me to come at 9:00AM next week. That gives her 30 minutes to work out. She tries to stay in shape. She's a very attractive woman. Then the following week when I get my color and cut, she wants me to come at 8:30AM again. She has this schedule down to a fine art.

She got my hair done and I got a cherry limeade slush at Sonic. I sipped on it on the way home.  

I later had a small chef salad at Eggbert's for my lunch.

I read all afternoon and finished the second book I had taken out at the library. I took it up to the book drop at the library and put it in. Then I went out to Sonic and bought a small cup of ice cream.

It has rained all day. It is 6:39PM now. Before I went for the ice cream I watched the CBS news. 

At 7:00PM I will take my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe and maybe watch TV if I can find anything of interest. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.



No comments: