Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday and Reading Again

I slept well last night and was up at shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, Grey was there waiting for his breakfast.  So I fixed it and took it out to him.

As he ate, I watched "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 66 degrees and AM showers, and Sunday is to be 73 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. So two days of rain...Saturday and Sunday. We can use the moisture!

I went out to Eggbert's and had a hamburger and french fries for lunch. It was pretty good but there was an awful lot of it. I brought some of it home in a box. I may heat it up and eat it later.

More Later...

 

No comments: