Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

I went to Independence late yesterday afternoon to go to their Walmart and get my watch turned to Daylight Savings Time today. I thought the woman in the jewelry department got that done and it would turn over to "spring forward" at midnight last night. But it didn't. It still says Saturday on the watch and still 3/9 on the date. It should say 3/10. The woman that reset my watch last year was not working yesterday and another woman tried to get it done..but that didn't happen. I will have to go back up there after church and see if the other woman is  working today. What a mess!

More Later.. 

I am having my breakfast now. I didn't sleep as well last night as usual. My desktop computer was frozen when I finally got in the den to check it. It took three shut downs to get it back up. 

And I couldn't get into my checking account either this morning. Who knows what is going on. 

I was able to turn on the TV and check  "the weather on the 8's".

Here is what I found. Today is to be 65 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be  70 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy,  Thursday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy,  and Saturday is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the eek. No rain in the next week's forecast...just lots of partly cloudy.

More Later...I's better start the coffeecake.

No comments: