Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wednesday and A Hair Appointment

 I was up at 5:00AM , dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Grey was out there waiting for his/her breakfast. I took both wet and dry food out to him/her and the cat ate it's fill and left.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today it is to be 61 degrees and rain, Thursday  is to be 68 degrees and sunny and windy, Friday is to be 75 degrees and sunny,  Saturday is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Sunday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 79 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. and Tuesday is to be 80 degrees and mostly sunny and windy That's the week. 

Rain on Wednesday and Monday.

More Later... 

Later Blondie came for his breakfast too. I fed him and then Whitey  came for the leftovers and cleaned up the dish. I brought both dishes in the house.

I left for  Coffeyville and my hair appointment about 8:00AM. I had my color and cut and went to the bank there for some cash. It rained all the way over there and back home.

I bought a cherry limeade slush while I waited for my appointment and later after I got back to Caney, I stopped at the Sonic here and bought a chocolate milkshake. That's all I had all day. 

Then I read the rest of the day. I took my bath at 7:00PM and then read some more. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

Tomorrow I will see if  Sally wants to go to Copan for lunch. She doesn't work on Thursdays.

No comments: