Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Miracle Day

Miracle of miracles, I don't have anything I HAVE to do today except call in and report the number of ministers that want lunch at our meeting on Thursday. It seems like a long time since I've had a free day.

I will work on our daughter's "new home" scrapbook today and get it done as far as I have photos of the progress...seven weeks.

I worked on it some yesterday evening and it looks like it is shaping up nicely. I do need more "home improvement" stickers. When we go to Bartlesville on Thursday for Bob's doctor appointment to check the progress of the healing of his left eye, we will stop at Hobby Lobby and I will see what I can find there. I checked with my consultant and she did not have any in stock but is trying to get me some on e-bay. I think our daughter will really enjoy this book.

I would like to go to Joplin where there is a scrapbooking store and see what they have but that is an hour and twenty minutes away. I am not even sure where that store there moved to and would not want to drive over there just to find I couldn't find it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

The Hobby Lobby in Lexington here has a little bit of everything! I love to look around there. I am sure your daughter will be so pleased with the book about her new home. Enjoy your free day!

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. Bob and I went to Bartlesville this morning and I found some stickers but not near as many as I will need.