Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy Day Wednesday

Well, it started raining at 7:15 this morning and hasn't stopped yet and it's 1:45 now. I hope it won't rain for the wedding I'm doing Saturday or for the rehearsal on Friday evening. It's not supposed to.. but this is Kansas.

I went to Independence this morning to get my hair done and to meet my friend, Juanita, for breakfast. She is doing pretty well although she has lost 15 pounds.

When I got home I spent this rainy day catching up my scrapbook. I had twenty pictures from my class reunion to put in the book. That leaves me space for November and December before I finish up this year.

Also, I will have several more months of scrapbooking to do for my daughter and her new home. We stopped out there yesterday afternoon when we got home from Bartlesville and they had not done too much more. She will be sending me the 14th week's pictures this weekend.

2 comments:

Judy said...

It is supposed to start raining here on Friday and rain through the weekend. We really need the rain as we have been in a drought all summer. I hope your friend is doing better.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. She is struggling but doing better.