Friday, October 24, 2008

Wedding Rehearsal




I Went out to the campgrounds this morning where we are holding the wedding tomorrow evening and helped decorate for the Halloween party reception following the wedding. We worked until two thirds of the way through the afternoon then I came home and rested awhile before going back at 5:30 for the rehearsal. Bob got too cold. I hope he doesn't get sick over this.

Following the rehearsal we went to a local steak house for a wonderful steak rehearsal dinner. Bob and I were the first to leave. It is now 9:30 and Bob just went to bed. I will take my bath after doing this blog and join him. We may have a big day tomorrow if we do the rehearsal again. Certainly the party following the wedding will be a big deal. But the place looked wonderful when we finished decorating.

These are such neat kids. They are very loving and considerate of me too. They hoped the idea of a Halloween party following the wedding would not offend me. I told them it was Their wedding...not mine and they could have it the way they wanted it. They were very sweet about it.

This picture is of Cyndi with Jeff's daughter with her. The other picture is of the area where they will be married .

No comments: