Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy Wednesday

Well, we did everything we meant to do today. We went to Independence early though because fog was forecast. The fog didn't materialize however. Anyhow, Carol got me in early so we went to breakfast early too. Then we went to pick up the water for the church and Bob's pants at the cleaners and then went to Wal Mart to do some shopping for food that diabetics can eat. That's a bummer!

Later we looked around at HDTV's. I'm not ready to invest in one though. I think the prices need to come down further before we get one.

At last we went to Ministerial Association at Mercy Hospital. There was a good turnout...about 13, I think.

Later we came on home and I worked on the bulletin for November 23rd.

Tomorrow morning, I will clean house and later in the afternoon at 3:00 I have an appointment with the radio station and then at 4:00 I will have my job interview.

Next week, one day, I will need to go to the radio station in Independence and cut some new spots for Windsor Place. This will be the first time I have done their announcements there. I usually only do the ones for the Coffeyville Windsor Place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday I too shopped at WalMart and got some home decor stuffs.

Margie's Musings said...

The superstores have some pretty nice stuff sometimes.