Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Sunday

We had a small congregation at church today. I don't know where everyone was. Well, those who did come were the most faithful ones. After church, we went with our daughter and son-in-law to El Pueblito, the local Mexican Restaurant. Afterward, Bob watched the football game while I did my "we missed you at church today" notes. I went to the market to buy some more stamps but they were completely out.

We have "Living the Questions" group tonight. It is to be held at Bobby and Karan's home. We will have a short birthday party for Judy and Marilyn, who both have birthdays this week.

It was 60 degrees here today and it is supposed to get down to 20 tonight and tomorrow. We will keep Slinky in the kitchen tonight. I guess he will be kept in the garage while we are gone this evening.

4 comments:

Judy said...

It was 60 here today, too, Margie and a wind advisary until midnight. It is supposed to get cold tonight, too. I love Mexican food. Could eat it at least twice a week.

Margie's Musings said...

It's 20 now. Amazing how fast the weather changes.

Beth said...

We had a windy day here, too, in the NC mountains. And we live up on a hill, where the wind blows even harder. At least, we can always hear our wind chimes!

So glad to read that your sister is some better.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Beth. I am going over to the nursing home in a bit to visit her. I will stay over there with her tomorrow while her daughter takes her husband to Chanute for his blood work.