Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Dinner Sunday

This is the Sunday of our Children's Christmas Program. The Worship Commission has planned it so I don't know what to expect. But it will undoubtedly be a good program. They always do a good job. Afterward, we will have our congregation's Christmas dinner. I have no idea how many will be there. It's 10 degrees out there. But however many there are, we will have a good time, I'm sure.

As soon as I finish my first cup of coffee and get my face on, I will bake a pumpkin pie. Bob made his cranberry salad last night.

The water in my icemaker..water in the door..of the frig froze last night even though Bob had wrapped all the pipes. I just put a hunderd watt bulb out there, hoping to thaw it out but the heat may not be able to get through the wrap. I'll just hope those pipes don't break.

We have our "Living the Questions" group tonight at Jack and Marilyn's home....if they don't cancel it because of the cold.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, I hope the pipes don't break, too. One year, the pipes broke in my laundry room, which happened to be just off the carport. The water ran down the driveway, into the street, and into the house. What a mess!

Judy said...

We have nine degrees tonight with 40 mph winds. I am worried about my pipes freezing, too. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and fellowship.

Margie's Musings said...

We did...although I would just as soon stayed home last night.