Monday, December 22, 2008

Son Coming Today

Our son, Scott is supposed to come today for the week. We are not sure when to expect him. It will probably be around noon.

We went to the market to pick up a few things for the week. I am going to attend a Minister's Week conference in Tulsa next month so I made my reservation and paid my money for that. Marilyn, Judy and Howard will be going too. I hope the weather is nice. That was a good piece of change I paid for that Conference.

It is January 13 - 15th so I have no guarantees on the weather.

Slinky woke me at 4:00 AM to get out to do his duty this morning and I was just about back to sleep when he decided he was lonely and started whimpering and barking. I finally gave up and got up around 5:00 AM. I don't know what he'll do when I am gone to the Conference. Bob is stone deaf with his hearing aids out. He may make a mess of some kind in the kitchen. Oh well...nothing I can do about that from Tulsa.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hope you enjoy visiting with your son Margie. Slinky would have come right back in if he had been here this morning. It was 3 degrees with a windchill of 10 below! I went to the grocery today and it was packed. Stood in line for 45 minutes to check out. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Margie's Musings said...

Happy Holidays to you too, Judy. Scott did come about noon yesterday.

patsy said...

Merry Christmas.

Balisha said...

Enjoy your visit with family.Glad to hear that you will be able to get away. Nice change for you. Merry Christmas