Friday, February 6, 2009

Painting Evening

Bob and I went out to Leslie's last night at 5:30 and I helped her paint the great room of their new house. Our grandson, Jeromy, was there too. Between the three of us, we got the second coat of paint on all the walls. She will not get any more paint until Wednesday when the truck comes for the lumber yard. I suggested she buy the paint for the bedroom and paint that but haven't heard back from her yet.

We had a call from our son, Scott, when we got home last night and he is coming Friday night after all. He will not stand in the way of any painting plans we have for Saturday though.

Today, we will go to Independence and take our daughter to lunch and while there, Bob will take his W2 form in to the Social Security office and see if what he made last year with FEMA will raise his social security any at all. Otherwise, we have no plans for the day. Also, I could paint again tonight if Leslie gets the bedroom paint.

They have the counter tops on now and are slowly, and I do mean slowly, making progress.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I like to paint and plan to do my bedrooms when spring comes and I can open the windows. I am finally back online and glad to be visiting blogworld again. Thanks for your concern and comments during our ice storm. I missed reading your posts. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Margie's Musings said...

I am happy things are back to normal for you, Judy. I missed your posts too.