Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Quiet Day

This should be a quiet day. It's too cold out to go anywhere and do anything but just stick close to home. Bob has gone up to Red Cross to a budget meeting and I am just sitting here reading the news and posting here. I had to do some work on this laptop yesterday since I ran short on virtual memory. It is working better now.

I don't have anywhere to go until tomorrow morning. I will get my hair done at 7:15 and then go to lunch with Juanita. Then I have to go get some makeup or shock everyone badly when I go to CMA on Thursday. :)

Bob wants to go along tomorrow and I don't know how that will work out. It's usually just Juanita and me. Also, Slinky will be having to go outside and I'm not sure how cold it will still be at 6:45 when I have to leave. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I am reading this book, "Saving Paradise" and I am finding it very interesting. It's amazing how little most of us really know about the development of the theology of the early Christian church. At least speaking for myself that is true. Perhaps you readers are better educated on that subject then I am. Anyhow, it has been a very interesting read.

No comments: