Monday, May 11, 2009

Cleaning Day

It's Monday and this was cleaning day. I cleaned all morning and then at 11:00 I went to my appointment with Ron Richardson to talk about investing the flood relief money until we need it again. Hopefully, we wont need it for years...if at all.

This afternoon I worked on my sermon for Sunday.

Then this evening we watched the movie "Benjamin Buckle" with Brad Pitt. Afterward, we took it back to Blockbuster.

Tomorrow I will go visit my sister while my brother-in-law goes to his breakfast.

After that I will go to Independence for my board meeting and perhaps take Leslie to lunch if she is free.

Tomorrow evening I will ask the invocation at the City Commission meeting here in Coffeyville. It will be a busy day.

2 comments:

Judy said...

You are always so busy. It makes me tired to read all the things you do!!! I think the mothballs are working. No squirrels in the pots yet. It has rained for days here and I was afraid the rain would take the smell away but not so far. Thanks for helping with this problem.

Margie's Musings said...

I hope it continues to work. It always has for me, Judy.