Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Monday

Bob had a doctor's appointment for his diabetes this morning and the doctor was really pleased with the outcome. Then we went over to Caney to get my new contact lenses. But frst we stopped at Caney Kitchen and had breakfast.

I picked up my contacts and we came on home. We had to stop and get milk and then Bob started doing his trimming around the yard. After his nap this afternoon, he will mow again. It rained a little last night and the yard already needed mowing. Now it will really need it.

Not much else going on.

Slinky does not feel very good the past couple of days. I don't know what his problem is. His nose is cold so it can't be much more then just old age.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Quiet days are my favorite kind of days.

Margie's Musings said...

Mine too anymor, Linda.e