Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Drama Begins


Scott called this morning and he and Taresa are going to bring Ashley back to St Robert for the fourth of July. The drama will begin. Ashley is a beautiful girl but she knows it and everything revolves around her. She has been unable to find a job. She found one as a waitress but lost it right away for some reason. Lord only knows why.

Anyhow he has bought her airline tickets to come on the 2nd and leave to go back to Richmond Hills on the 12th. I only hope she does go back. Taresa and Scott are trying to reconcile and having a 19 year old daughter living with them bringing constant drama into their lives will not be helpful.

He called this morning to tell me about the visit. I hope it is a pleasurable experience and not a trial for them. Taresa has a job interview tomorrow and I hope she gets it.

This photo is Ashley with Scott for her senior pictures last year.

4 comments:

Grammyof13 said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog lately - not to mean I haven't before. Sounds like someone has a typical 18-19 year old on their hands. Don't know what happened to this generation.

Keep up the good work.

Linda said...

Oh my, I can see why you're nervous. She is pretty but there's nothing like a semi-adult to bring conflict on a teetering marriage.

I hope it all goes well.

Margie's Musings said...

So, do I. She always has a lot of drama in her life. I hope she uses her return airline ticket. It would be the death knell for the reconciliation, I'm afraid.

Balisha said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for all involved.