Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Tuesday

I went to sit with my sister again today...same story different verse. I heard everything over and over again that I heard the past few months. Poor woman doesn't realize she repeats everything. My brother-in-law went to his breakfast and had a break.

Then we went to Independence where I had a board meeting for the Montgomery County Medical Clinic. After that, we took Leslie to lunch at Big Cheese. Bill H. met us there. Bob had visited him while I was in my meeting.

We came home and let Slinky in the house. It was 90 degrees and he was hot! He will be outside this evening though because Bob A, Leslie and I have a Mission Center meeting at 6:30 at Scammon, KS, about 60 miles away. We will leave here at 4:45 and pick up Leslie at Independence. My Bob will go to the viewing of Ivan at the family time.

Tomorrow will be pretty hectic too. At 7:15 I have my hair appointment and then breakfast with Juanita. Then at 11:00 I will do the funeral for Ivan. Bob will read the obit and ask the invocation. He will also do the graveside remarks and prayer.

Then in the afternoon, I will be free.

No comments: