Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy Sunday as Usual

This has been the usual busy Sunday. perhaps even busier then usual. I got up at 5:00 as usual. Then I fed the dog and the cat, made a pot of chili for lunch and set bowls out for cereal and juice for our Sunday breakfast. Billie Jo had the light breakfast at church but Bob would die if he had to wait until 9:30...so we eat a bowl of cereal before we leave.

Following Church School, we had our congregational election and sure enough, I was re-elected pastor again. Following the elections, we had a hymn and prayer service. It was a good service..very spiritual. Leslie was in charge.

I came home and did my letters and got them out in the mail. Then I spent some time posting on the church's web board.

Tonight we will attend the community wide Thanksgiving Service at the First Baptist Church. It begins at 7:00. Keith went out to visit with his sister so he will not be with us. He will come in later.

After the service (which was not my kind of service) we went with friends to get an ice cream cone. Then we came home and visited with Keith until 10:30.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Congratulations, Margie. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You too, Balisha. It will be a busy one. But its always great fun.