Monday, November 9, 2009

Scott Is Coming

Scott called this morning. He has tomorrow and Wednesday off for Veteran's Day and is coming home. It will be his last trip before Thanksgiving. I will probably fix him something to eat when he gets here. It will be around 7:00.

We went to Independence this noon and took Leslie to lunch. I will go back up to Independence tomorrow for my 11:00 board meeting of the Montgomery County Clinic.

They gave out 420 flu shots on Saturday. I couldn't get Bob to go and get one.

Last night at Howard's birthday party, Dr. Shalah told Bob he should get one because of his age and diabetes. We went by the board of health this morning after we bought groceries and they said he would not qualify right now. They are using their limited supply for pregnant women. They also do not have the regular flu shots.

Jeff, Cyndi's husband is in the hospital with pneumonia and perhaps the flu. It's going around, that's for sure. Cyndi is sick too but not as sick as Jeff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, I know you will be glad to see Scott. Enjoy your visit with him. I hope your Bob gets his shot. My Bob is a diabetic, too, and he needs to get one when they are available. I read and enjoyed the sermon below.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks...of course this one was Karen's. She juut shared it with me.