Friday, March 12, 2010

At Last! House Cleaning Day!

Our house needs a good cleaning. It has been almost two weeks and I have always cleaned at least weekly and sometimes even twice a week. Now it really needs it. I have nothing else on the agenda today. As soon as I finish this, I will begin.

Slinky slept in last night and he did not wake me up even one time. It was 33 degrees last night. He may have to sleep in tonight too. I put him out as soon as it got up to 40 degrees.

Our dinner last night was very good. We were glad to be invited.

I will get back to this later in the day.

It's almost 11:00 and the house shines. That always makes me feel good.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I cleaned house today too, Margie. Joe suggested that we go out to eat and I was ready in a flash.Now I'm tired, but it's a good tired.
Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You too, Balisha!