Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy, Busy Wednesday

I went to Independence this morning to get my hair done and did not meet Juanita because she has a bad cold. Instead, I came on home and Bob and I went to the market. I will have to get some ingredients for my Parmesan Chicken for Sunday's second basket dinner. I worked on Bob's bulletin this morning too. I finally got it the way he wants it.

Our daughter, Leslie, is back to work today although I guess from what Bob said, she still isn't 100% but at least she is not running a temp.

At noon we attended the Lenten Luncheon and had a good time. Marilyn sat with us. Jack didn't come. Jack has been staying away from crowds. He has poor health.

I spent an hour trying to re-program our DVD player and finally got it done. A month or so ago, the batteries went out on it and while I looked for new batteries, it lost it's programming. Re programming the TV wasn't all that hard but I almost never got the DVD player programmed again. But it's done now and we may have the Living the Questions group over on the 28th now. We seventy+ year olds are technologically challenged.

Tomorrow we go back to Bartlesville to get the air bag changed out on our Honda. We got a recall notice a couple of weeks ago. We have to be there by 9:00 so we will leave at 8:00. Hopefully, it won't take all morning.

Friday I will clean house. It has been over a week and the place needs it desperately.

This evening I knocked the remote off the arm of the sofa and the batteries fell out. Then I had to re-program the TV. I was never able to get the DVD player to re-program again. I spent over an hour on it. I found its original remote and it works fine with it so I am not going to work on trying to re-program the DVD on the same remote.


Balisha said...

Hi Margie...You are always busy.Must keep you young. Hope you have a nice evening. Just finished those peanut clusters that I made. We have really enjoyed them. Thanks again for the recipe.

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Balisha. We love them but Bob has to be careful with his diabetes. I do stay busy. Sometimes it just happens.

Anonymous said...

I am constantly dropping the remote! I go to sleep on the couch and let it fall out of my hand or knock it off the table, etc. The backs are broken on all three. I am not good at reprogramming stuff either Margie. Hope your daughter is much better by now.